- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
When you fill in and submit information using a contact form on our website we collect the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number)
- Any information that you choose to include in your submission
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Swaydesign with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Submit information to us via one of our contact forms
How will we use your data?
Swaydesign collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
How do we store your data?
Swaydesign securely stores your data on our server which is in a UK Data Centre. We also store your information on our local computers which are password protected and on our Google Drive which features password protection and 2FA security measures.
Swaydesign will keep your data for the duration of any service we provide you with including the quotation and briefing phase of a project. If you decide to move to another supplier we may continue to store your data, unless you ask us not to, to provide continuity should you require assistance again.
Swaydesign would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Swaydesign from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email [email protected]
What are your data protection rights?
Swaydesign would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Swaydesign for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Swaydesign correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Swaydesign to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Swaydesign erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Swaydesign restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Swaydesign’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Swaydesign transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at:
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Swaydesign uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – From time to time Swaydesign may use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Swaydesign sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at:
Or write to us at:
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Swaydesign has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Information Commissioner's Office